Adding a signup form to your web site is an easy task which can be done in a few steps:
1) Copy the HTML signup code from your Mobilize Mail account and
2) Add the HTML code to the web pages you want the form to appear in.
Now you can add a signup form to your Facebook fan pages which only involves a few easy steps as well.
Follow the steps below to add a signup form to your Facebook fan page:
1) First copy the HTML signup form code from your Mobilize Mail account to notepad or textedit so its easy to locate.
2) Go to the Static FBML application and choose to add it. You prompted to select the fan page you would like application added to.
3) Edit the FBML application. Click on ‘edit page’ from your pages profile, and find the FBML box. Click the pencil edit icon in the header.
4) Paste the HTML signup code into the “FBML” box and add a name for the application such as “Newsletter”. Click the Save Changes button to save the changes.
5) Now add the signup form to your fan page by adding it as a tab. You can do this by clicking on the “+” sign on the tab row.
6) Now you have a signup form on your fan page!