Policy For ISPs
Mobilize Mail invests significant resources to ensure that no email coming from Mobilize Mail is spam. How does Mobilize Mail prevent misuse of their service?
Mobilize Mail employs a very strict anti-spam policy and only allows customers who comply with permission guidelines to use our service. Click here to read our Mobilize Mail customer policy. If we determine one of our customers is in violation of our permission policies, we disable their Mobilize Mail account immediately.
To support our policies Mobilize Mail includes a sophisticated anti-spam detection system and implements strong abuse prevention practices. These include the following:
- No Free Trial: Mobilize Mail does not provide a free trail of any kind.
- List Verification: The Mobilize Mail Customer Support team verifies all large lists. The list verification process includes a complete review of the list source, list age, collection methodology, confirmation practices, etc. New customer lists are tested before any volume mailings. Any list with questionable permission practices is rejected (or must first be fully-confirmed).
- List Inspection: In addition to the list verification process, all lists are screened for known spamming characteristics. Mobilize Mail continues to invest in our list inspection methods. These methods are continuously revised and kept up-to-date with changing spam practices.
- Content Checks: All email campaigns go through a content check process in which they are reviewed for spam content before they are sent. Any suspicious email content is reviewed by our abuse desk.
- Verification of From and Reply-to Ownership: Mobilize Mail verifies the ownership of all email addresses used as From or Reply-to addresses in campaigns sent from Mobilize Mai. This prevents any spoofing of sender identity.
- Abuse Desk: Our abuse email box is watched closely and all abuse complaints are processed promptly.
- ISP and Blacklist Relations: Mobilize Mail is keen to create dialogues with all of the leading ISPs and Blacklists. These include the sharing of information regarding policies, practices and issues. If you are an ISP, mail administrator or blacklist owner and would like to get in touch with us, please email email@example.com
Click HERE to get our monthly e-newsletter – valuable news & tips for email & social media marketing success